Resources & ToolsWe teach the best, because we learn from the best.
To Here is a list of all out recommended resources for information, recipes and food suppliers.
- The Wholefood Collective – Trying to pull off an organic whole food lifestyle was driving Laini, Jordan and their 5 kids nuts. So the Wholefood Collective (TWC) was born. TWC makes whole, real foods ‘do-able’ for every Aussie family. Members of the Wholefood Collective enjoy access to home-delivered, highly vetted organic whole foods at big savings, AND support & guidance on how to even ‘do’ whole foods in the first place!
- The Nutrition Academy – Where all Omaha kids instructors are educated. Nutrition Academy has the perfect courses for any parents looking to expand their knowledge on real food and the impact it is having on their family.
- Changing Habits – an online hub of recipes, blogs and the best sourced food and ingredients for all your nutritional needs. If changing Habits has it, we use it in our classes; all kids deserve the best, and changing Habits products are the best!
- Well Nourished – There’s no-one else quite like Georgia Harding who has trail blazed the way for School lunchboxes and nourishing recipes that the kids will love. Well nourished has a number of e-books and a plethora of recipes that will have the entire family satisfied.
- Forage Porridge – If breakfast is struggle in your place, there is no better cereal than Forage Porridge. Created by Damien Kristof, this cereal is made with real food and the best ingredients to nourish yours and your children’s bodies.